Friday, June 5, 2015

Get Rob'd Gets Reboot'd!

Blogging Regularly: Take 2. And... action!

Welcome (or welcome back) to my humble online abode. The last few years have brought a lot of personal growth and professional transition, but a single truth remains constant: I have things to say, and I want to write about them. So that said, here we go again!

This is the authoritative source for getting "Robbed" -- a.k.a. my observations and opinions on culture (pop or otherwise), the arts, and occasional rants about random topics. I don't want my thoughts to be a one-way street; please feel free to comment and share. Let's keep the discussion going! Think of it as my tiny contribution to the many things that make the world go 'round. Like this, or even this.

You've been warned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment