Thursday, April 1, 2010

Greetings And Salutations!

Welcome to my brand-new, first-ever, New-Year’s-resolution-fulfilling, (hopefully) one-of-a-kind blog experience! That’s right, experience… so please take a moment to prepare yourselves. After all, this is the one place where you won’t mind getting “Robbed”… that is, getting a glimpse inside my head.

Starting today, on what will ideally be a daily basis, I’ll be subjecting all of you wonderful readers to various content that does one or more of what I affectionately refer to as the 4 E’s: educate, enlighten, enrich, and entertain.

What kinds of content can do all that, you may ask? News. Politics. Causes and organizations. City and community events. Arts and entertainment reviews. Recreational activities. Trivia and random facts. Ways to save money around town. And, of course, the occasional post where I ramble about the goings-on in my own life.

So I’ll do my best to provide unique, interesting tidbits and opinions about all of the above topics and more, in the hopes that someone will someday thank me by saying, “I think I read that on a blog once…” For example: Did you know that the word “blog” is short for “web log”? I had no idea until I sat down to get this ball rolling, and if you didn’t know already, you do now! See how that works? ;)

That said, I hope you’re all ready to embark on this digital adventure with me and get something meaningful out of this (one more time!) experience. If you’re not, you probably stopped reading by now, haha. Either way, let the blogging begin! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment